Write the Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upcoming: NaNoWriMo 2016

Go down

Upcoming: NaNoWriMo 2016 Empty Upcoming: NaNoWriMo 2016

Post by Dansu Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:50 pm

Alright, I'm big into the NaNoWriMo scene. I've been participating in the 'main' event since I graduated college in 2010 and have won a grand total of once. I have also competed in Camp NaNoWriMo twice and won both times. I adore NaNoWriMo.

I understand that it isn't right for everyone - sometimes the pressure isn't the right thing. I've done NaNoWriMo at the wrong time before. I understand entirely.

Anyone else planning on participating? What's your project going to be about? What's your profile link?

I am planning on participating. My project is going to be Opus Requiem, the final novel in the Opus quartet. I need to kick my ass into gear, haha. I've been reluctant to write it, despite having had it outlined for well over a year. But I'm going to sit down and write the rest of it during NaNoWriMo. I know working on an existing project is sometimes looked down on, but well...I don't really want to start anything new when I'm so busy!

My profile on NaNoWriMo is curseofpogo. I look forward to writing with you guys in November! Here's to hoping we all do well.

And remember, even if we don't win, we're awesome for having set the goal. Any progress made is awesome. It's more than you had yesterday.

~Dansu
Dansu
Dansu
Admin

http://lllemkewrites.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum