So all forums need rules, so here we go!
- Keep it civil in threads. If you can't be civil, take it to PMs or off the forum.
- We will not tolerate bullying. If we find out that you've been bullying another member, you will be banned. We want this to be a place where people can feel comfortable.
- Please post in English! We're open to people who speak English as a second language, but it would be difficult for us to help with your work if it's not in English.
- When you're giving critique, don't be unnecessarily harsh. Not everyone is used to scathing critique. Think about the type of critique you'd want to be getting - something that helps you grow, but doesn't make you feel like you absolutely suck. Our goal is to help, not hurt.
- In general, keep things PG-13. If a thread is going to contain a lot of vulgar language or (non-graphic) sexual scenes, mark it in the topic description!
- On the note of not safe for work material, please do not post erotica. If you would feel uncomfortable showing your work to a 14 year old, don't post it. You can always play it off lightly, cut out the sexual scene and put in brackets something like [and they do the do] and move on to the next scene.
- Do not post material that is hateful or mean towards race, religion, sex, or any other offensive nature. Exploring controversial themes in writing is acceptable - you need to make mention of it at the top of the thread though.
- Please do not post about illegal activities, specifically: software piracy, hacking, or illegal material. Again, exploring these topics in a writing piece is acceptable.
- This is a writing forum. If you plagiarize, you will be banned. No exceptions.
- Posts : 35
Join date : 2016-08-17
Age : 28
Location : twirling through space
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum