Write the Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Write the Stars FAQ

Go down

Write the Stars FAQ Empty Write the Stars FAQ

Post by Dansu Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:24 pm

This is where our frequently asked questions will go~

For now, here's some basic questions answered!

What is Write the Stars?

• I've been hemming and hawing on the idea of a writing workshop forum for several years now. I've missed the workshop classes I had in college, they were where I got my best feedback and where my writing grew the most. It was a bit jarring to get into those classes and have people commenting on my writing, though. So that's where the idea of the forum came in - a place where young/aspiring/any writers can gain valuable feedback on their work from a variety of people as well as get used to people commenting on their work.

Why did you make this forum?

• Think of this as an online community of friends helping each other grow in their writing. If you post in any of the writing workshops, we'll give you constructive critique. If you're having trouble with writer's block? Check out the inspiration heading for some writing prompts or some challenges. We genuinely want to see you succeed in your writing as much we want our writing to succeed.

Why the name Write the Stars?

• Alright, I'm really bad at naming things. It is something I struggle with immensely in terms of my creative work. But for this forum...the name just popped to mind and it felt right. Write the Stars...think of it as writing your destiny in the sky, or creating a world in the stars. No matter how you take it, it just seems to suit writing and creativity.

Apparently I'm NOT that bad at naming things.

What do I do?

• Take a peek around, introduce yourself, start posting!
Dansu
Dansu
Admin

http://lllemkewrites.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum