Write the Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dansu's Novels

Go down

Dansu's Novels Empty Dansu's Novels

Post by Dansu Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:31 pm

I figure I'll kick start the showcase forum quick!

So, I've self-published three novels with a fourth slated for publication later this year. I'm very proud of the fact that I've published these books, even if they aren't the most popular and don't necessarily generate an income for me.

Opus Aria

Dansu's Novels Opus_Aria_smash_zps0mi4o2kw

The sky is burned to orange and society has fragmented. Anyone that is not fully human is ostracized or worse. Aria Brayton, age twenty-three, is an Opus, a high skilled and genetically enhanced assassin with an AI. She has been on the run from the government and Project Maestro, the place that made her what she is, for the past three years. A wanted poster for her arrest and a group of people with AIs chasing after her spark her journey back to Project Maestro. She must put aside her past in order to help out the man in charge of the program, Major John Stratton. Tragedy, a desire to protect her sister, and an escalating issue with the group called Fugue cause Aria to face them alone, at great cost to her and her AI Piano.

Opus Aria hard copies can be purchased from CreateSpaceand Amazon. Kindle/Digital Copies can be purchased on Amazon and Smashwords.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Opus Prelude

Dansu's Novels Opus_Prelude_zpsy68fuq5v

Darien Marcellus can feel peoples’ emotions and weirder yet, she seems to be connected to her prior lives. All she has ever wanted is a normal life. However, the arrival of a letter drags her away from her comfortable life and straight into the world of the Underground – a powerful organization that stands against the government. Despite her desire for a normal life, she moves forward with the organization to try and stop a government bent on total control – as well as trying to find out the secret to her strange powers. Danger is around every corner.

Opus Prelude hard copies can be purchased from [url= https://www.createspace.com/4368696]CreateSpace[/url] as well as Amazon. Digital copies can be purchased from Amazon and Smashwords!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Convergence Point: where worlds meet

Dansu's Novels Convergence_Point_WIP3_zpsbfzjolkl

Karmalink – a mere mention of the name sends the internet into a frenzy. People say that the organization deals with the growing psychic portion of the population. There are whispers that Karmalink deals with anything that the government wants to cover up. Everything changes for one girl when she unwittingly stumbles onto the location of the mysterious organization.

Celia Grey – a powerful psychic – has a boring, average existence. She leaves her comfortable life as a graphic designer when she discovers the coordinates for Karmalink. Nathaniel Harper and a man who only goes by Cheshire give her a choice: go home and never speak of what she saw, or work at Karmalink.

She chooses to work at Karmalink, of course.

Celia finds out the world is far larger than she could have ever imagined. Between scavenging for technology to protect their universe and encounters with otherworldly beings, life at Karmalink is beyond busy. Their adventures turn darker when the past of one of the team members catches up with them.

Convergence Point hard copies can be purchased from CreateSpace as well as Amazon! Digital copies can be purchased from Amazon and Smashwords.
Dansu
Dansu
Admin

http://lllemkewrites.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum